To watch the video of this week’s questions, click here.
The following queries were sent in by TV3 viewers: to find out the answers, watch the video.
- I have a ten year old Labrador cross who seems to have developed bald patches in his coat; some of these patches are sore looking any suggestions! Sarah, Co Mayo
- My eight year old Newfoundland is constantly licking his paws. He has been treated for fleas, is on Metacam for arthritis and does not seem to have harvest mites. What can I do to stop him from doing this? Tina, Carlow
- Are there any natural products which can help cats with mobility problems? Gina, Dublin
- My young cat is always scratching his head sometimes breaking the skin and making it bleed. What can I do to prevent this? Ian, Limerick
- What should you use when brushing your dog’s teeth? Jackie, Kerry
- On average how long can a small dog live to? For example King Charles? Mary Louth
- What can i give to my dog to help ease his bowel movements as he is very constipated? Sean, Waterford
- We have a 6 month old rough collie. When is the best time to get her neutered? Sharon, Cork
- My 9year old yorkie has squishy lump on neck that won’t squeeze but is there 1 year. The vet said it looks like cyst and is ok. Should it not be removed? Thanks. Jane, Galway
- My Lab has lately developed heavy breathing is there anything I can give him to ease this? He is 12 plus. Kevin, Kilkenny